Another Tag On Facebook

25.5.07

I already posted one picture I was tagged in on facebook, and recently I was tagged for this photo. I didn't take any pictures during my first year of university, so it is kind of fun getting 'tagged' in a photo you didn't know existed. Oh, the college years lol.

As for an update on my hair I did get it cut Thursday evening.....but guess what?! I left my camera at my grandparrents. I picked it up, then went to visit my mom and thought I finally had it with me, then realized that I left it there. I hope to show you pictures soon! I love it....and so does Ryan :) He absolutely loves long hair and I know he was sad to see it go, but I don't think he even remembers it now. Anyway, I hope to post about it this weekend.


Happy Friday Everyone!

7 comments:

Dianna said...

Shanilie I'm not sure which questionaire[s] you acually tagged me with. Let me know if it's the 1 st or 2nd one.

Ute said...

Hi shanilie,

I just want to let you know after a long time I updated my blog :-)) and now I'm working my way through yours.

Ellie said...

Hi Shanilie,

I have been stopping in periodically, staying caught up on your blog. It will be nice to see the new "do" when you get you camera back. Somedays we just have those kinds of days, don't we?

I have started a new blog and I invite you to come see me whenever you wish to.

It is great to be blogging once again. :)

Blessings,

Ellie

Margo said...

Can't wait to see those pics!!

Dianna said...

Shanillie I just finished with my meme go check it out if u wish

connie said...

Love the pic~that's too cute!! Can't wait to see your hair pics either :) Hope you're doing well :)

HeiressChild said...

i'm glad you and your husband liked your cut. can't wait to see the pics.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP