Will Jacob Follow In Daddy's Footsteps?

5.4.07





Have any of you watched the movie Austin Powers? It isn’t the most wholesome movie because this post isn't about the movie, it is up to you if you want to see it lol, but the reason I am asking is because they used the term “Mini Me”. Jacob is always trying to do things the way Ryan and I do things. I find myself saying that a LOT. Jacob is my Mini Me. Lol In this post I am showing your Ryan’s Mini Me (him) He is a unique individual for sure and we want him to follow his own path but it is so cute watching him try to do the things that we do. That is how children learn….through imitation. Jacob loves putting on other peoples shoes. He put on Ryan’s dress shoes all by himself and was doing quite well walking around the house with them on. He always puts a smile on my face.

The other set of pictures is of Emma, Micalea’s and Adam’s hockey game that we went to. It is usually a little cold in the rink, so we like to get hot drinks. I got hot chocolate because I knew that the moment Jacob saw me drinking that he would want some. I don’t want him drinking coffee right yet! That is another thing about Ryan, he is constantly drinking coffee. In the pictures it looks like he is drinking coffee like the others were. Jacob is following in Daddy’s footsteps. Our little Mini Me lol.

P.S. New Jacob Post. Feel free to take a look!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

OMW! Those pictures are great! He looks so adorable wearing Ryan's shoes! Wesley still loves to wear our shoes! Yes, even mine;)

laura said...

Cute pics again :-)

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Jacob's just too cute~adorable!! Hww do you get the designs that you've been putting Jacob's pics in? Just curious, would love to try it myself w/my boys :) Hope you're having a great day blogger friend :)

Ute said...

Hi, its so sweet when they want to be like mom oder daddy. You took wonderful pictures of your mini me....

Ingrid said...

our kids are always a reflection of us. your kid is adorable!!!

Margo said...

You're so good at this!! Beautiful pics!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP