Till Tuesday Then......

29.4.07




There I go again with another long absence from the blogging world. I try to keep up with everyone’s blogs and comment as often as I can. I just love catching up with everyone. I was getting ready and thinking of a post I could blog about tomorrow then realized tomorrow is the One Day Blog Silence that I am participating in for April 30, 2007 for the many who were affected by the tragedy at Virginia Tech. I hope many of you will participate as well. All you have to do is post this button to your site with no comments/updates…..nothing, zero, zilch, nadda. Till Tuesday then!

For more information on the blog silence click here:

http://www.onedayblogsilence.com/OneDayBlogSilence.com.html

Here is a little video clip of Jacob and his great-grandfather Granddad. It is just a short clip of Granddad trying to get Jacob to smile. Granddad is who Jacob's middle name David is named after. He loves Granddad soooo much. When we drive by his house and even before we get to his house, Jacob knows that we are getting closer to Granddads and will start saying dadad (granddad) and be sad if we don't drop in. Jacob is doing that more lately, recognizing places when we are driving around.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

6 comments:

Wendy said...

aww! Jacobs so adorable:)

Summer said...

AWW!! That video is so adorable. Jacob's smile is too precious!!

Connie said...

Aww, what a cute video. Jacob's such a lovable, sweet little boy & his smile is contagious :) Hope you have a great day! I'm just checking my "daily read" blogs VERY quickly~Kendall & I are both sick (I was up w/him last nite) & I'm heading back to bed to rest before he wakes up in a couple hours. I had planned to participate in the "blog event" for today but I just don't have the energy to post :(

laura said...

I just love the video!!
Miss you guys!

Shanilie said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you liked the video Laura!

Connie: Thanks, you are always so encouraging with your comments. I can understand what you mean. Some days.....actually, most days lately I just am too tired to post as well.

Margo said...

Oops. Looks like I already posted!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP