More Baby Pictures - Natasha Bedingfield "Unwritten"

2.4.07

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten Lyrics
I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined

I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your innovations
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it inNo one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book beginsThe rest is still unwritten

Oh, oh, oh

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inner visions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it inNo one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins

Feel the rain on your skinNo one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it inNo one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inner visions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
The rest is still unwritten
The rest is still unwritten

Oh, yeah, yeah

I just love this song. It just so clearly describes humanity and uniqueness! I am searching for a way to include this song to my blog. I hope I can find it!




9 comments:

Wendy said...

These pages are GREAT! I love seeing baby pictures:) Jacob is beautiful!I love his facial expressions in the "adorable" one! I have WAY more pictures of Lani then Wesley because now we have a digital:o) It is usually the opposite! That is a great song!

Rebekah said...

holy cow, those pages are GORGEOUS! how did you do that? I need to learn from you... you need highspeed so we can talk and surf at the same time!

That Chick Over There said...

Just beautiful. Love the pages, the song, and the beautiful pictures!

Ingrid said...

OMG, i love that song, too!!! i can't singing along with it whenever it's playing in the radio. Great photos, too!!! your baby is so adorable!!!

Margo said...

Pretty neat to see those words in writing. Great song. I've been hearing it a lot latley. I love what you've done with those pics!

HeiressChild said...

hi shanilie,

well, you found the way for the song to be posted, and a beautiful song it is. your blog is so beautiful. i might have told you this before, but i just love it. love the baby photos. enjoy your day!

sylvia

Shanilie said...

Wendy: Hey, I don't know why your profile picture isn't showing up. It has happened to me before, you might have to upload a new one. I love digital cameras! I hope to take even more pictures when #2 comes along.

Rebekah: Glad you like the pages. It all came gradually. I know! I REALLY want high speed. We can get it but we can't afford the 150$+ hook up fee, perhaps later on after summer. I am just not online much in summer.

Chick: Glad you like the song too :)

Ingrid: Thank you. Glad you liked the photos and hte song.

Margo: Lol yes, I do hear this on the radio quite often too.

sylvia:Yes, I am glad I found the song too. I'm all computer savy now ;) Thanks so much, glad you love it!

patti said...

wow those are great. can i ask what program you use to make those digital pages?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP