Jacob Smiling

17.4.07

New Post for Jacob - Feel free to take a look: Click here or the Jacob tab above


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I am having fun learning all the in's and out's of video sharing. The first video I did was from One True Media, and this one is from DropShots. I don't see a whole lot of differences between the two, but the video uploaded 100x more quickly than the last time, and I don't think there is music with this one either. This program also only allows you to post videos under two minutes which is fine because most of the clips I have are very short. This video is of Jacob and Ryan. Jacob is barley a month old here, he was an early smiler. At times I didn't know if it was him having gas, a reflex or an actual smile....but I think in the last split second of this video he is actually smiling. I hope to share more videos with you in the future. I will start with a few older ones then work my way up. I don't have a lot of them, in the beginning I usually forgot about the video feature of my camera and now I am getting a lot of use out of it. I don't have any video's of Jacob any younger than this because we didn't get our digital till Jacob was about a month. He didn't have the 'baby look' for very long :(
~
p.s. Ryan is using his silly baby voice to try and get Jacob to smile....I know he feels silly hearing himself in this video and now I am showing the whole world lol.

9 comments:

Ingrid said...

i am so proud of you for learning to do that video thingy!!! i'm struggling to learn HTML, :) :) :). so wanted to change the looks of my boring blog but i just can't find the time to learn all this HTML language. your boy is so adorable! he's so cute on the video! what more can you ask for in life with a son like that??? nothing!!!! you're a great mom!

Rebekah said...

so cute ! love Jacob learning how to do hopscotch, and Ryan is so amazing with him. Its so great to see daddy's having so much fun with their little ones, one of the most touching things in life to witness, I think!
by the way, did you guys get a video camera? or is this from your digital? its really good whichever it is! later girl!

Summer said...

What a great video and a great smile! Can't wait to see more videos.

Wendy said...

That's so adorable! It's so fun to see how the older kiddos looked when they were lil' babies!

I feel like I've been away forever! Was w/o power and internet for Monday and Tuesday! Will post about our adventure soon!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Aww, this video is SO cute!Jacob is such a sweet, adorable little guy :) And, he has the 2 best parents :)

laura said...

The videos are soooo cute!!!

Dianna said...

Shanilie You commented awhile back on my blog and I never had the time to get back to you. I just now have it updated and been able to add your address to mine. Incase you lost my blog address since it took me so long to reply here it is again and hope u can visit my blog more often as I will visit your too. Love meeting mommies! -Dianna
http://www.lendi2-thehofers.blogspot.com

Margo said...

Priceless video!!!

Shanilie said...

Ingrid: Thank you :)) Yes, it has taken me a long while to get familiar with HTML coding. I am still learning new things even now. I don't think your blog is boring...I just love all the great graphics you put on to go with each post. It is so fun and unique.

Rebekah: Yes, watching my boys play together melts my heart and they both fill my heart with joy. The love between them is so wonderful to see. No we don't have a video camera, I just use the video option from my digital camera. You can take short clips 5-10 minutes...I don't really know because one clip is never usually that long...Jacob is off doing something else by that point.

Summer: Thanks. I will def. post more soon.

Wendy: Yes, I started blogging later in his life so most of his really young days none of my blogger friends have witnessed. I figured everyone would enjoy seeing Jacob as a widdle baby ;)

Connie: Thank you so much. You are such an encouraging person, I try to be the best mom I can be but I certainly have areas I need to work on :) I love watching Jacob and daddy together. Such a special time. Glad you liked the videos. I don't have high speed so when I go to bed at night I click upload and by the time I get up in the morning all I have to do is post it....I think I have a pretty good system goin on ;)

Laura: Thanks! Also, thanks for the info on MSN otherwise I would have had a very noisy blog. lol

Dianna: Thanks. I will definitely add you to my blogroll as well. I would enjoy visiting your blog more often. I just love sharing with other mommys too :) You have such a beautiful blog. Drea does such great work doesn't she?!

Margo: Yes, Ryan doesn't like it because of his baby voice but maybe that's why I love it so much more than all the rest :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP