Photo Fun - Come Play Along - BABY DAY's

19.3.07

A quick note to those of you who want to still send in a picture for "Baby Day's" and haven't yet, you still have time. What I have done at times where I don't have a scanner is take a picture of a picture and upload the picture from my camera. It isn't the best quality, but some of the pictures that have been sent in so far are quite fuzzy looking so that's okay! I will be posting the pictures tomorrow morning, so have them in by Thursday morning....I have 10 if you were wondering. The pictures look great. Every child is just so precious and beautiful! I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who are participating and making all of this happen.


I thought you might enjoy seeing Jacob as a baby. This is just a candid baby picture of Jacob, at maybe a month old. You know....I can't even remember exactly! lol Most of my pictures I upload on to the computer I write how old he is, but I didn't do that early on :( This picture was with his other 1 month pictures so I just guessed. I just posted it because I don't think most of you have seen this one before. His shirt says Daddy's Boy.

_____________________


Hi again everyone! I have just decided to try some photo fun myself. I know two of my blogger buddies who have done this already and I thought I would give it a try as well. I hope you all will participate. I would like to call it a photo contest but we are all winners, but I would still like you all to vote~! and I will make buttons for all of you who participate.

The name of this contest is Baby Days!

Even if your children are older now, I would like to get a picture from all of you of your child/children at age one year or younger. It can be any picture you like, silly, serious....anything! I'm going to keep this going for a while so don't feel like you have to post your picture right away if you don't have time today, then later this week some time. I will post the contestants as soon as they are all here. To send them click on the "contact me" link at the top right of my page: shanilie@hotmail.com

Rules:
- Has to be a baby picture from 0-1yr.

- Say how old your babe is in the photo
- Picture sent to me before Friday
- Have fun!

I enjoy doing this because a lot of the time people join blogger after their children are older and we don't get to see the really really little pictures. I find these 'contests' if you want to call them that are more an opportunity to see pictures you wouldn't normally get to see! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Please don't send your photo's any later then Friday.


--------------------------------

UPDATE: My blogger friend Ute just did a great quiz, so I thought I would try one as well. Since TODAY is the first day of spring I thought I would do a flower quiz, and welcome spring with some flowers!

You Are a Yellow Flower



A yellow flower tends to represent joy, friendship, and playfulness.
At times, you are childlike, as a buttercup is.
And at other times, you are fickle, like a dahlia.
And more than you wish, you tend to feel bittersweet, like a marigold.


16 comments:

Ute said...

Well, that will be fun. I definetely will send a picture, just need to figure out.

Wendy said...

Fun~ Can I do one of Wesley and Lani or just one?

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

What fun~I can't wait! I'll echo what Wendy asked~can we do individual pics of our kids or does it need to be one of them together?

Summer said...

I've already sent my in. This contest is alot of fun to do.

Shanilie said...

Glad you all want to get involved :) It can be a picture of them together or a picture of them seperately, whichever you would prefer. I can do a button for both kiddo's! I will look forward to seeing your photos!

Wendy said...

I sent one of both kiddos in! When they are both 4 months old!

HeiressChild said...

hi shanilie,
these are my results from the flower quiz. i hope the last part about being cold means weather-wise, and not manner-wise. *lol*

You Are a Blue Flower

A blue flower tends to represent peace, openness, and balance.
At times, you are very delicate like a cornflower.
And at other times, you are wise like an iris.
And more than you wish, you're a little cold, like a blue hydrangea.

HeiressChild said...

well, i took the flower quiz again because i could have answered a different way for 2 of the questions, but it still came out to blue flower. so there you have it.

Shanilie said...

Wendy: Thanks for sending your pictures in :)

Sylvia: A blue flower, fun :) Glad you enjoyed the quiz! lol I don't know where they come up with these things :) I don't know what they meant by cold....but it said I was fickle, like a dahlia lol. Funny

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

I just emailed you my pics :) Thanks, this was fun!

That Chick Over There said...

I don't know if I have one of my twins from that young...I'll look and see! :)

Wendy said...

I took the quiz and got the same results as you:)

Summer said...

I also took the quiz and i also got the same result as you.

Amber said...

Ha, just noticed you stole my "101 things" graphic off my blog! I made that one especially to match one of my blog templates, you know!!!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

What a cute baby pic of Jacob! He's such a cutie pie & is so precious! Can't wait to see all the pics that have been sent in :)

Wendy said...

Jacob looks so sweet in the picture! Was my pic of Wesley blurry? I scanned it in! If it was, let me know and I will try what you said!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP