Baby Day's ~Contestants~ "Time To VOTE"

22.3.07

NEW POST FOR JACOB - Take a look
______________________


1.) The Twins: 5 Months Old - Ute's girl's "Schneckennasen"

2.) Justin: 6 Months - Connie's boy "Mama's 2 Sweet Angel Boys"

3.) Wesley: 4 Months - Wendy's boy "365 Wesnlani"

4.) Tate: 7 Months - Andrea's Boy "The Laughs Will Go On"

5.) Christian: 1 Year - Margo's boy "A Mixed Up Mamma"

6.) Lani: 4 Months - Wendy's Little Girl "365 Wesnlani"

7.) Taite: 3 Months - Drea's Little Boy "Fina Drea"

8.) Justin: 1 Day Old - Summer's Boy "Sunny Kids"

9.) Kendall: 10 Months - Connie's Little Boy "Mama's 2 Sweet Angel Boys"

10.) Annika: 3 Months - Erica's little girl "Our Life With Anika Praise"

11.) Caleb: 2 1/2 - Drea's little boy "Fina Drea"

Remember to use the poll when you vote! It processes it all, and makes it a little easier and more fun too! I realize that some may vote more than once, but that urge may also come in my comments section to write 'anonymous' for extra votes too, so either way there could be some 'fixing' which can't really be avoided. This is all for fun anyway! If you wish to leave a comment after you vote on the beautiful pictures, feel free to do so. Enjoy the pictures!!!

Also, if any of you are looking for some new great mommy blogger sites to visit, just click on the blue linkable sections below each of the photos. I am sure they would love to hear from you! Some really great Mamma's out there!

































Here are your buttons. Thank you all, I really enjoyed doing this. If you would like to add your button to your site, or if any of you would like to add any of your friends links (button) to your site, all you do is copy and paste the code in the scroll box where you would like it in your template area. If you have any questions feel free to ask (contact me) button at the top right of my page.

NEW POST FOR JACOB - Take a look

8 comments:

Shanilie said...

Just a reminder to all, if you find yourself here getting ready to vote, please use the blog poll for casting your votes :) Thank you all. ENJOY

Margo said...

Oh, my goodness! Vote??? They are all so beautiful!

Wendy said...

WOW! Shanilie! Thanks for putting so much effort into this! The pictures and buttons look great!

Drea said...

since i couldnt vote 4 my own... i had 2 pick christian! love the mess

Summer said...

You did a great job with this. I voted for Taite.

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

WOW, Shanilie~you REALLY did a fantastic job with this! I'll echo Wendy~you put so much effort into this & it turned out great :) Thank you for all the hard work you did! I don't have time right now to add my buttons to my page but I WILL come back later today to do that. Thank you again~dear blogger friend~have a Great day :)

Erica said...

Wow, Shan! Great job! I'm definitely going to come back for my button!

Margo said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! :-)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP