Birthday Star & Newspaper Clipping

1.3.07

UPDATE: Sleeping Update on Jacob's site.
______________________________

This is the birthday star that you print off of the Kids CBC page. I have to get it in at least a month in advance so I can get it there in time to be shown on TV! Every morning at 8:00AM Eastern time the birthday stars are shown. I can decorate the star however I want and put any picture of Jacob on the front. On the back I write his name and where he is from and what age he is turning plus a shout out from Mommy and Daddy and the rest of the family. To all my Canadian bloggers out there, keep your eyes open on April 21st. You might just see Jacob! I will take a picture of the finished star and post it here for you to see before I put it in the mail. I enjoy getting involved in these type of things :) Jacob has already seen Lunar Jim, and he will get the chance to see Curious George later the year too! I will keep you posted.


I mentioned in a previous post that there was a newspaper clipping that was included from The Carillon (The Steinbach, MB Newspaper) back in October. Mom found this picture and asked if It was okay for her to submit it in to the Newspaper. I actually didn’t know it made it in till the package arrived earlier this week. I was so pleased. It is a picture of Jacob, Oma, and me. The book Jacob was reading was a gift from Grammie G. and this picture was taken and I didn’t even notice while I was reading the book. Anyway, I just thought I would share this with all of you. Needless to say, this clipping will be put straight into Jacob’s baby book. His baby book is getting bowed out in the edges because it is getting so thick.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Newspaper clipping from October 19, 2006
Steinbach, MB
Section 1B
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

6 comments:

Summer Engh said...

That's great about you putting a birthday star on "Kid's CBC". I wanted to do that but I never around to it. Hope to see his picture.

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

That's great about the b-day star :) That's nice too that you & Jacob were featured in the newspaper :) That's something he can look back on & smile about :) Hope you have a great weekend :)

Evi said...

You have a beautiful blog! I am quite a bit oldr than you so my computer literacy is somewhat lacking...would love to know how you got your tabs and how you personalized your background...but besides all that it looks like you have a beautiful family...all the best to you.
I have four children of my own (11, 7, 7 and 5) and a great husband as well. Thanks for letting me drop by!

Margo said...

great stuff gal!!

Shanilie said...

Thanks everyone :)

Evi: I left a message on your blog. I am glad you liked my template. I have gone through many different ones. I guess I like change...sometimes. Please pop by again some time.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP