Children's Photo Contest!!! - VOTE -

7.3.07

Just a quick post to all of my blog viewers. My blogger friend Drea is having a children’s photo contest. It is already in the works but if you want a chance to vote on which picture is the cutest then click here. There are many cute pictures for sure. All children are a treasure, and as much as I would have liked to vote for them all I had to choose one. Take a look at all the great pictures and vote!
NEW Post For Jacob (100 Things About Jacob): Take a look :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for voting for Lani:)

Shanilie said...

I just loved it :)) She is beautiful! And the close-up pictures I LOVE.

I tried with this photo lol ....what do you think?

Wendy said...

I was just clicking back on here because I just was going to tell you that I loved the new photo of Jacob! He looks so darn cute!

Another thing that I have been playing with is cropping photos on photoshop to get just the face and the making the background dark! They look so good! I did it with some of Lani's hospital pictures where the background was ugly with tooo much clutter! GIve it a try!

Wendy said...

Congratulations on winning third place:) Even my hubby voted for Jacob when I showed him all the kiddos! Too bad it was well after Drea had out out all the winners! That would have knocked Lani out of the tie with Jacob!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP