Birthday Star & Cars

29.3.07


This is the birthday star that I sent in to Kid’s CBC. Every morning after Lunar Jim they show these on TV. You can print off the star from the kids CBC website and you decorate it how you like. It has to be sent in at least a month in advance in order for them to have it show on the exact date of the birthday. So, to all of you who will be watching Kid’s CBC on Sat. April 21st at 7:30AM keep your eyes open for Jacob.




The last three pictures above were taken at Aunt Cathy’s house. My cousins Pat and April bought Jacob a Car’s theme dish chair. I have always wanted a round chair in Jacob’s room but I could only find pink Dora or Barbie ones. I wanted something NOT in pink lol. They went to the mall one day and saw one and just had to get it for Jacob! It was so sweet and thoughtful. Jacob just loved it. As we were getting ready to leave he was desperately trying to get the chair back in the plastic wrap to take it home with him. He cried for a minute when I took it and helped him get it back in the bag to take home with us. He was afraid he couldn’t take it with him lol! Thanks Pat & April!

9 comments:

Summer said...

Hi,

That is so great about the birthday star will keep my eyes open for it. Great pictures of Jacob. The chair looks great.

laura said...

so cute pics again :-)

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

That's so neat about the star & it looks great, btw! Those are such cute pics of Jacob~he's such a precious little boy~he's just a happy little boy & that's evident in all his pictures :) LOVE the Cars chair! Santa got Justin some of the same kind of chairs a couple years ago but they're just yellow fabric. Justin's a little big for them now but Kendall loves them! Anyway, enjoyed this post & the pics of Jacob :)

Amber said...

the star looks great! wow, they really celebrate birthdays at the crack of dawn @ CBC huh??!

Wendy said...

The star is cute:) Sorry that I will miss it:( He looks so pleased with the chair! I bought one of those for my nephew at Christmas! There is a purple one in Wally world that I want to get Lani for her first bday! She tried it out at my friend Michelles! CUTE!!!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Hey! I wanted to ask a ? Does your camera have the option where you can make a video? I was thinking if it did, when they air Jacob's b-day star, you could video it w/your camera, upload it, & post it here so all of us who'll miss it can see it :) Just an idea :)

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

One more thing~www.dropshots.com is a great program to use for psoting videos on your blog :)

Margo said...

What a cute chair. It fits him just right! :-)

Margo said...

By the way, I love that recipe blog. I added a button to my site too. :-)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP