Before Jacob Was Born

16.3.07

These pictures were taken before my camera died so .......I have a few pictures to show you! This is just a mish mash of everything when Ryan and I were in our childless days.


Wedding night *click image for larger view*
This picture is the place we stayed for our wedding night. It was so relaxing and the food was spectacular!

Destroyer Ship *click image for larger view*
This picture was taken in Halifax. We were able to have a tour of one of the destroyer ships that was docked. This was a few days before our wedding. We did a lot of sight seeing with Ryan's Mom and Dad when they came to NS.

Ryan & I *click image for larger view*

Our first Christmas together *click image for larger view*

More pictures of our first Christmas. *click image for larger view*

These pages are not the best I have ever done but I thought I would share with you some of our beginning days. I would give you tips with this post as well but it is pretty straight forward. The edging strips in the first two pictures was made by the Creative Memories edger. I took one strip from the outside and the other from the inside. I liked the wavy look rather than the regular long rectangular look. Most of the text and designs were made by using the square cutter. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Great pages! It is good to do pages prebabies! I did half of our wedding so far but nothing else:( I do have all the pictures organized though! I guess that's a start! LOL!!!

Shanilie said...

I was going to do a full wedding albun but decided later that I probably would never finish lol. I used to scrapbook all my pictures as soon as they were developed but since I had Jacob besides his 1 year baby album I have been doing, I have a TON of pictures now. I am so far behind.... As long as you're organized thats the best thing.

Scrapping Servant said...

Thanks for sharing... I noticed you mainly scrapbook Creative Memories style, how long have you been a scrapper? I'm glad I found you... I would love to invite you to my scrapbooking blog party on the 19th.

Shanilie said...

Hi there! Thanks for the invite :) I will definitly participate. I started scrapbooking approx. 5 years ago shortly before I met my hubby back in 2002. Yes, I love creative memories, but I would love to try out a few others that I have heard of. I hardly update this page because since I had Jacob I seem to never find any time to scrapbook. Hopefully I can post more updated pages soon.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP