Wedding & Invitation

20.2.07






I still haven’t quite decided what I am going to do with this site yet. I have a ton of pictures that I recently took from some of my scrapbooks. I will spread it out over time. This will be all over the place. Some of Jacob, some of Ryan and I when we were dating and of the whole family etc. I hope you enjoy taking a look back through my albums with me. You could also use this site as a place to gather tips and ideas. We got married on August 2, 2003. It was going to be an outdoor wedding. We were all waiting outside till 5 minutes before then took shelter in our back up plan. We planned for that, especially since NS is such a rainy place. I would have to say our rehearsal was better than the day of!

The second page is of our invitation. Ryan and I looked through magazine after magazine trying to find the perfect invitation and we didn't like any of them. At the Wedding Show in Winnipeg I found some great ideas on how to make your own invitation and I have to say it was the most fun Ryan and I had the whole entire wedding prep time. They turned out perfectly and I have to say I don't know anyone before or since who had one as nice ;)

Don't get fooled by the last photo, we didn't have a honeymoon. We spent a night in a B&B close to home and went to church the next morning! We had family from away that we wanted to see before they went back to MB. Crazy times!

-All of these pages are 12 x 12
-With 12 x 12 page protectors
-Creative memories album

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your pages look great! I wish that I was into crafting when I was married! I would have done a lot of things differently:) I LOVED everything about my day but I wish that I had some more homeade items! You know what I mean? I LOVE you invitation! Mine was pretty but very traditional! I have been working on my wedding album little by little for about 5 years! I will have to post some of it sometime on my new scrapbooking blog!

Shanilie said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Not many people come by this blog. It is so great to find someone who is into scrapbooking too! I took a look at your scrapbooking blog and loved it. Your pages are all so beautiful. I always like other peoples better than my own lol.

I know what you mean. I have a one year scrapbook for Jacob that I have been working on for the last 2 years. My other scrapbook is full and I still haven't started a family scrapbook yet! I really need to get on that. I think I have enough to last me a life time.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP