Mommy Blogger Winner

5.2.07

I know this post may be a little late on the draw but, over Christmas I went to the Mommy Bloggers site and participated in one of their contests.

What they do is post a question and you give an answer. If they like your answer you could win prizes. Anyway, with this contest there were 10, 15 and 25 dollar prizes Amazon gift certificates) available and I got the 10$ prize!

I never usually win anything and I didn't even collect it but I was just happy that they liked what I wrote, and now have the satisfaction and experience of participating. Go take a look. It isn't much, it is just congratulating the winners ;)

http://www.mommybloggers.com/2006/12/week_3_winners.html

Every once in a while new contests and questions will be posted so give it a try some time.....you never know, you might just win something too! Blogger friend Drea also won a diaper bag from this site go take a look! http://dreawd.blogspot.com/2007/01/happy-4-yr-anniversary.html
~
I tried this new feature at rockyou.com. It is pretty neat. A little small I thought but I enjoy trying new things on the blog. You all can even leave a note on the cork board by clicking "add stuff" located at the bottom of the page. Give it a try! I will keep this post up for a couple of days because I would really like to fill up my cork board. So, add pictures, captions and even post a note. It is quick and easy so feel free to add something. Would love to hear from you! :)


RockYou Corkboard - Add Stuff - Get Your Own

6 comments:

Summer Engh said...

Hey Shanilie, Lets wonderful you won a prize. i love the slideshow. Good Job!!

Summer Engh said...

Hey it me again. i think that is such a funny picture of Justin. I laugh everytime I see it. What do you think?

Ellie said...

Hi Shanilie,

Sorry, I have been a bit scarce of late. I did finally put up a post tonight again. Life has a way of happening...I would take some of your boring yesterday if you had any to offer to me! :) You are really popular on that mommy blog thingy...good for you, spend that ten spot wisely!

Shanilie said...

Summer: Thanks for leaving the cute picture of Justin on the cork board. Glad you like the slide show.

Ellie: lol you're sure right, life has a way of happening :) I like that. You are always on the go. I hope you'll leave some time for yourself when you can. Thank you ;)

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

I LOVE the cork board! I may have to steal this idea from you & put it on my sidebar on my blog~hope that's ok :) It's been forever since I've visited the Rock You site~I guess I need to do that more often, huh? :)

Shanilie said...

Hey glad you like it! For sure give it a try. They have really upgraded their site. Can't wait to see what you are going to do!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP