M&M

1.2.07

Introducing Shanilie M&M:

I have seen other blogger friends try this out; blogger friend Drea being one of them (go take a look at hers). So, of course, I absolutely loved the idea and had to try it out.
~
You can go to this site and "become an M&M" you can choose the hair, eye, skin, smile, eyes, gloves, shoes, accessories and much much more.
~
I chose the long blond hair. There was really really yellow hair but my hair isn't that blonde. The blue shoes because at the moment I am wearing my blue crocs. They give me the support I need for walking around the house. The pink M&M color and the original round shape because I am short and round lol (though Ryan thought I should choose the peanut shape because he loves the peanut M&M's). The blue eyes, the dark rimmed glasses just like mine and of course the purse. I am always taking some gigantic purse with me wherever I go.....and at times forgetting it at different places. The eyes I chose kind of droop down like mine and have a bit of a shy look to them as I can be a little shy at times. I always smile with my mouth open and my lips are full.
~
So yea....this is what I would look like if I were an M&M! Go ahead give it a try. It is quick and fun!

9 comments:

Shanilie said...

Hi Amber. Glad you enjoyed it lol :) You should give it a try!

Summer said...

Hi Shanilie, I tried making the M&M. I created the M&M but now I am stuck. what is the next step after making the M&M? How do you get it on your website? If you want you can go to my blog and leave a comment. Thanks. By the way yours looks great. Congrats you are still on still on the TopMomma website.

Shanilie said...

Hi Summer. The only way I could get mine up was after I downloaded the program Gimp 2. I don't know if you have the most recent version of photoshop but it might work there as well. I was wondering do you have a mac (because if you do then I have no idea) but if you don't, what you need ot do is hit download. Once it is finished downloading you have to right click on it and hit save. Once saved you need to open it up in one of the programs I mentioned and save it as a jpeg. then the image will show up for you to upload to the blog. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Donna said...

I just did the M&M thing with my kids today! I want to make a whole M&M family! I have loved m&m guys for a long time!! Thanks for checking out my blogs!!

Margo said...

That looks like fun!

I never wear shoes in the house. How can you stand it? I'd be barefoot all the time if I could get away with it! LOL

Shanilie said...

Donna: I just love M&M's as well.....the peanut ones are my favourite. Love nuts :) So far I have made my hubby and my mom and I think they look exactly right lol

Margo: I would go bare foot, it is just the balls of my feet get very sore if I am on them for too long. I find the crocs are loose and airy and give me some padding when walking ;) But then again, I would wear slippers more often than not.

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

Love it.
I tried to make one and I couldn't save it...I'll have to try again.

Your place looks great!

Shanilie said...

Hi Janet: Glad you enjoy the new look look of my blog. I hope you are able to get your M&M saved. After you hit download it will then try to connect to their server once finished you can right click and hit save. It won't show up as an immage file yet so you will have to open it up in a new version of photoshop or Gimp 2 and save as a jpeg file and the image should show up. I never would have figured that out if I hadn't gotten help myself. Hope this helps. Have a good weekend.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP