I Love You!

24.2.07

Okay, I just had to post this.....

Jacob said:

"I wov oo."

For the first time! He says a LOT of things but that is one that he just started saying. I know you might be thinking that it is a little late on the draw because my friend Rebekah's boy Logan is almost half a year younger than Jacob and has been saying it for ages already. I wasn't worried, because it is completely normal for all children develop at differnt times.

The three of us were laying together in bed this morning and I siad to Jacob "I love you!" Then he said it back to me! I am sure that he doesn't know the meaning to the fullest extent, but I think on some level he does. I was just sooooo thrilled that I had to post about it right away!

I did an old post back in September listing off some of the words that he has been saying. This was over 5 months ago. Take a look:

http://ryanandshaniliegerbrandt.blogspot.com/2006/09/jacobs-words.html

7 comments:

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

Oh ya just wanna kiss and hug him to pieces....

Summer Engh said...

That si too cute. I love it when kids can "I LOve YOU" It makes your heart melt. SO adorable

Ute said...

Oh, thats great. I know how you must feel. Well now, sometimes, I can't really understand, why at the age fo a year I was desperately waiting for the word "Mama", because now they are yelling this one hundred times in a second, but I can't get enough of this: "Mum, I love you!"

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Aww, how sweet~I know that your heart just melted @ that moment! I can't wait for Kendall to say those words! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Wendy said...

AWWW!!! That must have been such a sweet moment:)

Ellie said...

You will have many more moments like this...moments that you will just melt and you will wish to tell someone. Cool thing is, you have a blog and can tell the world! A few weeks back my 19 year old sent me a text message and it said, "a message of encouragement for you mom for I love you today". I almost wept. I was at work and didn't even know if she ever thought about me when she didn't see me. :)

Jacob is a cutie and a joy, God blessed you with a real sweetie!

Laura said...

He is such a cutie!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP