Bored...

4.2.07

Okay, I admit it.....I am bored. I think the last time I was bored was one time when I was 13 years old. I usually don't like to admit that because I know there is always something I could be doing. Life is just wayyy to busy.

Jacob is sleeping (he goes to bed at 7:30PM) and Ryan is watching the Colts play in the Super Bowl. That is the team he loves. He watched the last game when they were really behind but ended up getting a touch down near the end and surprised everyone with the win. I have to admit I really don't know a thing about football even though I have gone to games and enjoyed them. Confusing!

Ryan went out into the cold today before the game just to BBQ up some steak that he bought. I made baked potatoes and all the fixins for a loaded potato (sour cream, grated cheddar, bacon crumbled, chives) and of course sautéed onions and mushrooms and carrots. It was a delicious meal......though I am baffled why guys are obsessed with steak only being barbequed ?! :) It is blistering with blowing falling snow today, cold, and the BBQ is buried under feet of snow and Ryan still refused to cook it in a frying pan. Anyway, I could not convince him. Out he went into the cold. So now, I am here writing this and Ryan is watching football (yawn..)

I spent most of the day cleaning and now with Ryan occupied and Jacob in bed I don't know what to do with myself. I would start a good book but.....don't have any good books around.....I could take a warm bath but I did that already.....hmmm help me out here....I finally have time to myself and I don't know what to do with myself. (when in doubt blog lol) jk

My bronchitis is back with all of the exact same symptoms as before. I had a prescription for 5 days but it has come back again full force. (why don't doctors give out 10-15 days worth of meds then the illness might actually go away and not come back, it would really make their lives easier too when people don't have to keep running back to them because the didn't have enough to get better) I hate having to keep running to the doctor. I usually don't have the car and waiting in a waiting room after driving almost an hour to get there is not my idea of fun so here I am suffering. My throat hurts so bad the walls of my throat are actually sticking together. (ouch) I swear it feels like Strep. I have taken Tylenol, drank a TON of water, throat lozenges and nothing is helping. I even gave in and gargled salt water. Hummmm......I can't remember the days when I was healthy......those were the days.

I know this isn't the most interesting post so for more interesting information go take a look at Jacob's page. He went to his first friends birthday party~!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

4 comments:

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Your dinner sounds yummy! We had tacos (that I made). You made me laugh w/your comment~when in doubt blog, LOL!! I bet it feels nice having some time to yourself though :) Sorry you're sick again~I'll be praying that you feel better soon! You know why dr.s do that~they know when you have to come back for ANOTHER visit, you'll have to pay your co-pay~thus, they make more $$$. You're right though, you'd think they'd give you enough for at least 10 days so you'd get completely well. Hope you feel lots better soon & hope you had a good weekend too :)

Shanilie said...

Hi Connie! Thank you for your well wishes and prayers. This has been a hard winter for sure.

Yumm, home made tacos. I love mexican food! Could you send me the recipe? I would love to try it out! Thank you so much!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Hi Shanilie! You're welcome for the well wishes :) It's been a hard winter~as far as sickness is concerned~for everyone I think. WELL~concerning the tacos~they weren't exactly "home made", lol! I used Old El Paso brand~Hard & Soft tacos. Sorry if I mislead you, LOL! When I put, "that I made" in the comment, I just meant that I didn't get them from a restaurant :) Hope you have a good day & feel better :)

Shanilie said...

lol ahh I understand now. Not take out :) I have heard of people making the flat breads themselves....I am going to have to look into that. I enjoy trying a new recipe.

You're definitely right. This had been a difficult winter for everyone. I talk with family members and tell them what's going on in my blogger friends lives. :)People sick all over the country.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP