Meme's

8.1.07

2 things I have to say.............
1.) IT'S SNOWING (post pics. soon if it lasts long enough)
2.) I was wondering how to make the links clickable on the My Profile page? Mine are unselectable.


One Word Meme: Took the idea from you Connie :) (Thank you!)

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your spouse? Amazing
3. Your hair? wet
4. Your mother? serious
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? Food ;)
7. Your dream last night? perfect
8. Your favorite drink? milk
9. Your dream car? Corvette
10. The room you are in? Office
11. Your ex? forgotton
12. Your fear? leaving
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? anything
14. Who did you hang out with last night? Family
15. What you’re not? Outspoken
16. Muffins? Raspberry
17. One of your wish list items? house
18. Your dinner tonight? ham
19. The last thing you ate? pizza
20. What are you wearing? shirt
21. Your tv? cartoons
22. Your pet? cat
23. Your computer? great
l24. Your life? Blessed
25. Your mood? Relieved
26. Your holidays? Short
27. What are you thinking about right now? hubby
28. Your car? thankful
29. Your work? SAHM + wife (yea acrynims are not one word…I know lol)
30. Summer? favourite
31. Your relationship status? Married
32. Your dream vacation? Cuba (cheap)
33. When is the last time you laughed? morning
34. Last time you cried? Unsure
35. School? More (Maybe)


This is an old meme but I figured I would re-post it to go along with this one for anyone who might be interested in doing it or reading it.
All you have to do is name 5 things that are unknown about yourself.

1. I’v lived in 7 places in 3 ½ years
2. Between my husband and I we have almost 6 degrees
3. My first year of school I wanted to be a Missionary (that changed), now I am a teacher but I still have dreams about doing other things. I guess I am going to be a lifer student. What should I try next?.....
4. I played the piano for my home church last year. Played the violin when I was younger.
5. I worked in a lighthouse

1 comments:

Shanilie said...

:-( It is now raining. Before the ground got completely covered with snow it started to rain.....I guess I won't be posting any playing out in the snow pictures any time soon. Where is winter.....it's January for goodness sake!?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP