I Got on The Top Mamma Page!

28.1.07

For a while now, I have been checking to see if my picture made it to the Top Mamma page and it did! I got the idea to try this out from blogger friend Drea. Click here and click on my picture. It is the one with me, Ryan, and Jacob by our tire swing. Actually, I probably wouldn't have realized that I made it on the site if Drea hadn't mentioned it! Thanks Drea! So, yea, go ahead and click here before you go! then click on my picture. I want to see if I can last one day :) Thank you to those who have already went to check it out.....keep going :) I wouldn't have even made it to the site at all if it wasn't for my blogger friends, so a big thanks goes out to all of you. Thank You All.
Referal: http://www.topmomma.com/mommas/referal/142

You all should also check out blogger friend Ellie's blog. I got a *weekend wink* from her! For those of you who don't know what that is, she gives those out to blogs that she likes, but she explains it a lot better at her site so take a look! I was very surprised about it and enjoyed her thoughtful words.

5 comments:

Ellie said...

I clicked on the picture for you. That is pretty impressive, top mama! Good for you. Ok, so I am off to do the meme thing so you will have to come over and see what I came up with.

Shanilie said...

Thank you Ellie for clicking on the picture :) Who knows, I might even make it for 2 days! I enjoyed reading your answers on the meme. Every once in a while I get tagged for a meme and they turn out to be very enjoyable. Some not as much as others, but I enjoyed this one :)

Summer Engh said...

Hi Shanilie. Congrats on making it Top Momma. That's wonderful. I clicked on the picture for you. Well Bye for Now

Summer Engh said...

Hi Shanilie. Congrats on making it Top Momma. That's wonderful. I clicked on the picture for you. Well Bye for Now

Shanilie said...

Thanks summer :) Glad you took a look at the picture!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP