C-BOX

13.1.07

Hello to all of my blog readers~! I just wanted to let you know about the new feature on my blog that I am quite happy about. It is a C-BOX. It is just a more instant place for comments to be made. It is located at the top right of my sidebar section and says: POP UP MY CBOX. I would love to hear from all of you from time to time so please drop me a line & let me know what you think :))
P.S. I just wanted to say that Monday and Wed. I had over 100 page views. I guess my Life Before Baby Post was a big hit. Every once in a while I check my site stats and couldn't believe it! I am very glad for the people I have met, and hope to meet more in the future. Thank you to all of my faithful viewers who helped make this possible!
My hit counter is located at the very bottom of my page. I can remember just a few months ago when it was at 1.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Hi! I just found your blog and have had fun reading your past posts. Jacob is such a cutie!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

I'll check out your C-Box & leave comments when I can :) Isn't it great that you can "meet" & make such good friends by blogging :)

Shanilie said...

Morgan: Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you enjoyed the posts. I am his mom so I am a little bias but he is pretty handsome :) Thanks for the comment!

Connie: Thanks for poping by my c-box. When I first started bloging I never really went out and searched for fellow bloggers with the same intereste as me. Then one day I just started looking around and came upon yours. I was glad when I did. I told Ryan....I can't get over how much we are alike! Now I love that we are such great blogger friends.

As for the comment in the c-box...I know I am not as origional as I would like to be but sometimes I come across a blog and have to incorporate some of the things that I like.

Anonymous said...

Shanilie I tried to tag you but it my message was to long. Tell your blog your ABC'S

A- Available or Single-
B- Best Friends-
C- Cake or pie-
D- Drink of choice
E- Essential Items you use everyday
F- favorite Color
G- Gummy Bears or worms-
H- Hometown
I- Indulgence
K- Kid's
L- Life is incomplete
M- Marriage Date
O- oranges or Apples
P- Phobias or Fears
Q- Favorite Quote
R- Reason to Smile
S- Season
T- Favorite time of Day
U- unknown fact about me
W- Worst Habit
X- X-rays
Y- favorite food
Z-Zodiac

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP