meme

20.12.06

Well, I was tagged again to do something on my blog. It sounds quite fun actually! I would have done it sooner....but with all the illnesses over here I didn't get the chance to do as much blog surfing as I would have liked.....so I just noticed that I was tagged! Sorry Margo!

What you need to do is:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123 and go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

While the details of the fraud have been with held to protect the Barrett family, police confirm that other family members have filed a missing persons report on Carolyn Barrett, widow of a deceased war hero David Collin Barrett. Police also confirm that a search of her town house shows that a departure had been planned. "Her suitcases are gone and by all indications most of her clothes and personal belongings are no longer at the home."

Out of The Shadows By: Sigmund Brouwer

I will go ahead and tag Connie....again :-) Keira & Drea

5 comments:

Shanilie said...

Well, I wouldn't say that it is the best of Sigmund Brouwer's works but, if you want a good one Double Helix is my absolute favourite of his. I find it interesting when Christian writers talk about touchy subjects.

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

I don't have time right now to do this because I've gotta get the boys lunch ready & then get Kendall down for a nap but I will do it as soon as I get Kendall down :)

Shanilie said...

I understand. Time with the boys is the most important! I sure hope they are feeling better soon!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Thanks Shanilie :) I'm getting ready to do the book tag in just a minute. I wasn't able to do it yesterday. Hope you & your family are feeling better & are getting ready for Christmas :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP