A Time For Change

19.12.06

I don't know if anyone has noticed or not but ..........
I decided to change the name of my blog.
When I started bloging a few months ago, I just quickly named my blog after my hubby. Then I realized I shouldn't be putting any details of personal information on here.
~~~~~
What I want to be able to do is show in some way my pride and joy "Jacob" and the joy that I now have as a mother, especially since this blog is "mostly" about him. I want to shout it out to the world that I am bursting at the seams with joy!
~~~~~
Also, as time went by I met some really great people: Connie, Jamie, Margo, Drea who also have destinguished somewhere in their blog title that they are a mother.
~~~~~
I love meeting other moms through the blog and being able to share in our experiences.
~~~~~
I want to be singled out as a Mom and perhaps attract other Mom's to visit my site. So, yea, that is the reason for the recent change. What do you think?

4 comments:

Margo said...

I think that's a perfect name!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

I LOVE the new name of your blog~great change :) Thank you for mentioning me as well in your post~I feel honored :) I'm glad that we "met" even if it is thru blogging! You're a super person :)

Shanilie said...

Thank you both for your sweet comments. Glad that you like it.

Connie: I am glad that we met as well. I have enjoyed getting to know you....It is exciting to know that there is someone out there so alike as me! You are a great mom and a great blog friend :-)

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Aww, thanks Shanilie :) I'm really glad that we met too & have enjoyed getting to know you too. It is *amazing* how much we are alike :) You are a wonderful Mom too & a terrific blog friend :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP