Special Bundles of Joy~ A Big Welcome Congratulations To:

21.12.06

I wanted to send a BIG congratulations to Erica & Rusty and their new baby girl Anika Praise. She was born December 16th at 9:30pm weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz.




Another big congratulations goes out to blogger friend Drea and her new her second baby boy Ezekiel Taite; he was 6 lbs, 7 oz, and 19.5 in long. He was born to Travis & Drea December 18th. Children really are God’s greatest gifts.


It is so fun seeing our friends going through the experience of becoming parents. May God Bless You Richly during all of the different adjustments that are involved with having children. I can't wait to see pictures!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! @--}---}---
As for myself and Ryan, all that I have to say is: (blinkie below) ;-) Just having fun with it. I recently came across this great blinkie and had to share it. To some I may sound impatient but I am sure in no hurry......just enjoying the trying!

5 comments:

Ute said...

Hy Shanilie,

I'm a mother of twins (nearly 3 yaers old) living in Germany. I just stumbled over your blog und think it is wonderful. Sorry, my english is not so good. I love reading about moms with their little ones and your page is so inspiring. I have started blogging just a couple of weeks ago and I'm still starting do explore...wish you all the best from Germany
Ute with my "Babies" Johanna and Louisa

Shanilie said...

Ute: Thank you for poping by my blog and your nice comment. I agree, it is great being able to correspond with other mothers. Wow! twins, very exciting! I have been bloging for quite a few months now and finally getting the hang of it! It takes a bit of practice but it is fun and a great way to record and share memories!

mamaof2sweetangelboys said...

Congratulations to your friends :) The blinky for you & Ryan is TOO cute!

Shanilie said...

Thanks Connie! Tee Hee...yes, I just had to post that blinkie!

Drea said...

that sperm blinkie is hilarious lol ;-)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP