On The Coach

10.12.06

Here I am finally! This weekend has been so tiring and long! I haven't had a chance to blog as much as I would have liked to, but I guess this is a busy time of year. Thursday and Friday night my sister Caitlin stayed the night. On Saturday night Jacob's three younger cousins Adam, Emma, and Micalea stayed overnight. Jacob had so much fun! Adam is 4 and Jacob is almost 2 but they still enjoy playing with each other. My Mom came over for lunch on Friday and Gordie came over for supper on Saturday, then my other sister Rachael spent the day here working on a project. So, needless to say our place is always flowing with people dropping in and out and Ryan is working till 11pm ....so I won't see him today :-( I am sure Ryan is looking forward to his few days off over Christmas and Boxing day. He is such a hard worker and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful, loving man.

In the above pictures Jacob has lifted up the coach cushions. It is a hide-a-bed and he would rather sit on it than the cushion. :-)

This is a picture that was taken on Jacob's first birthday. These are a few of Jacob's cousins. Adam is on the far left. Micalea is in the back wearing green and Emma is on the right. I didn't even think to take pictures of their sleep over last night but we watched The Nutcracker and had some yummy snacks. Jacob usually goes to bed early...around 7 but the night of the sleep over he didn't get to bed till after 9.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP