New Years Resolutions "What Blogthings Had To Say"

29.12.06

I saw this from a friends site and thought I would try it out. Seems a little silly but fun. I went to blogthings web site and from there they asked what you would like to accomplish in the new year and I said "Get In Shape" and these are the five resolutions that the blogthings site came up with for me......What do you think? I may consider 2 of these and those are 1. eat more cheese (though I already eat way too much of it) and 2. travel....but it most likely won't be to Sweeden. I guess we will see what the year holds! Point 4 sounds interesting ;-)



Your New Year's Resolutions



1) Get a pet skunk



2) Eat more cheese



3) Travel to Sweden



4) Study human sexuality



5) Get in shape with naked yoga



4 comments:

Ryan said...

I like a few of those :-)

Margo said...

Ooh! A skunk!! That's mine! ;-)

Shanilie said...

How neat. Fun stuff!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP