Jacob's One Year Pictures

22.11.06

I finally got the chance to get Jacob's one year pictures scanned. He looks so much older than one there don't you think? Jacob just had his 18 month needles yesterday. Poor boy, he was having so much fun with the doctor and listening to the stethoscope and getting weighed and measured while bonding with the doctor then he got not just one needle but two! He was very sad and didn't cry for too long. He was happy afterwards when the doctor gave him a Mr. Incredibles sticker so I think Jacob forgot very quickly and was on better terms again with the doctor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, he's such a cutie! He does look older than one there. Don't you hate it when they have to get their shots? I just always try to think of the advantages of the shots. Glad to hear he wasn't unhappy for long & made friends again w/the dr. :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, your blog is looking fantastic :) Good job :)

Shanilie said...

Thanks for the compliment on the blog. My blog has been an uphill battle lol no jk I always seem to find a way to destroy it (unintentionally) I loved your blinkies so much I had to go to the site and check it out! There were so many I loved!

Drea said...

Portraits always make our children look older I think. I like the 2nd one best. Its way cute! I am planning on getting family portraits taken again once we have the new baby. If its earlier enough (like before Dec. 15th) I can possibly mail out Christmas photos w/ the baby in them... chances of that happening though ... not likely ;-)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP