Going Back In Time

24.11.06


As most of you know I have had several blogs started over the last two years, but something managed to happen to each one of them. I am hoping that this one will have better luck. In the past I haven't had a back up copy of my work so, I ended up losing everything that I had posted from the time of Jacob's birth. This blog starts from this past May 2006 so, I am going to go back in time and not do EVEYTHING all over again but just do a few short re-caps on some of Jacob's special moments since birth. By clicking on post and comment options on the bottom left of your new post window I will be able to choose the date and time that each of these events occurred. So, now, for a little while I will have some 2005 posts for you to check out under "Monthly Archives". Don't worry I will still be doing recent posts as well. Yes, it is a little bit of work but Jacob is still young and I don't journal with a pen on paper so in a few years I might forget some of the little details and wish I had of done this. So that is my plan, and I hope you enjoy going back in time with me.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Hi Shan, Thanks for your help with my blog. I love coming over to visit. Good idea to start re-posting some of Jacob's past events. Thank's for my Nephew!

Anonymous said...

Wow, good for you for "starting over." I don't really journal or keep up with Hailey's baby book either, but I do back up our blog every month because without that to look back on so much would be lost!!

It will be a lot of work to recap his last 19 months, but it will be fun for you at the same time :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanilie :) I will enjoy going back w/you :) I see you got the Picasa going~good for you & good job :) Love the pics in this post :)

Shanilie said...

Rach - I loved having you over. You are welcome to visit any time. You are a great aunt....Thanks for all the times you have babysat for me!

Shanilie said...

Amber - Thanks for the comment. It sure will be a lot of work but will enjoy every minute of it. You are really good at journalling. Your blog is so fun and fresh.

Connie - Thanks again for telling me about Picasa. It is really giong to get used a LOT when going back and re-posting some things. That way I can upload a lot of picutres all at once. It sure comes in handy especially since I still don't have high speed yet!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP