Christmas Decorating

10.11.06

I am getting some decorations to put around our our house. (Yes I know it is early but I find that December gets so busy that you just don't have time to enjoy it....plus I have been getting everything ready in November for years now.) It was great hanging out together. I had to get our decorations together because last night was the night Ryan and I decided to decorate. It is hard to believe that this is our 4th Christmas together! Ryan suggested that we buy some hot chocolate and have that to help us wind down from yet another very busy day. We put up garland around the windows and about a million mini lights around the windows. We were going to put up our blue (I love the blue lights) outdoor ice sickle lights last night as well but it got dark to fast....so maybe tonight. While we were getting everything together we had Chris Rice playing in the background (great Christmas music) and when we were all finished we had our hot chocolate and cuddled together. It was very romantic. Ryan suggested watching A Christmas Story so we did. I had never seen it before and it is one of Ryan's favorite Christmas movies. It was nice being able to share that with him.Ryan and I also finished painting our living room and this weekend we are going to finish up the kitchen. We are hoping to get all of our Reno finished before the holidays. We will take some pictures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I can't believe that it was already two years ago, that we decorated together for christmas.

It's good to hear, that Rich and Holly are doing better!

Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

You are not alone in decorating early~we plan to decorate next week while BObby is on vacation. We always get our Christmas tree w/my dad on the Friday after Thanksgiving & then we decorate my dad's that Fri. nite & we decorate our tree @ our house on the Sat. after Thanksgiving. Next week while Bobby's on vacation, we plan to do a little each day decorating & putting up our lights & decorations outside. I LOVE the CHRISTmas season!

Shanilie said...

Christmas really is "The Most Wonderful Time Of Year"!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP