Jacob's One Year "Photo" Overview

23.9.06

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. ~Proverbs 22:6~
I finally had a chance to add some of my favorite pictures to the blog using the film loop located at the bottom of this page. GO TAKE A LOOK! My goodness it took me ages to upload all those pictures. (Though we finally have the means to get high speed where we live! Isn’t that wonderful!) I thought it would be fun to take a variety of pictures from Jacob’s birth till one year of age and show an overview of Jacob’s first year of life. I am sure some of you have seen some these pictures in our photo albums already and a few pictures in past blogs but there are still a few new pictures. My little boy sure didn’t stay little for very long. He is already going on 2! I don’t know where the time went. I thought that Jacob’s one year “photo” overview would be good located at the bottom of the page (scroll down)as it is a good close to an amazing, eventful and memorable first year. Now, I will continue to use the top of the page for more recent pictures. I hope you enjoy. We are having a barbeque tomorrow with all of the extended family. Everyone is bringing something with them…mostly salads (my favorite). It will be a great day together with a lot of food, fellowship, and fun! We have been planning this for a while so this weekend worked best for a greater number of people. If the weather is good we are hoping to have some lawn activities such as Frisbee, badminton, volleyball, and horseshoes. It is calling for rain but that is what they said the last few days and it has been beautiful! September has had so many beautiful days, even better than August. We mowed the lawn this morning with the ride on for the first time. It took no time at all. Ryan also is helping Gordie who offered to help cut the wood. They have been outside almost every day this last week using the power saw but I can honestly say that I think they will be finished by this evening. Very exciting. We still have yet to start a fire but I’m sure that those days will come before we know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no slide show?

Shan said...

I am working on it. I hope to have it up and running in a couple of days.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP