Jacob's First Haircut

20.8.06






As most of you know I have been dreading cutting Jacob's hair but it was getting into his eyes and getting quite scragly looking. I have always liked longer hair on both guys and girls and I just really wanted Jacob to have longer hair. The hair dresser told me that with all the hair trimmed it would give it a more thicker/fuller look so I thought well, lets cut it now that way his hair can start growing longer with blunt ends and sort of have a bit of style as it growa. So, even though it was sad to see the hair falling onto the floor I was happy in the fact that it would be neater and grow in fuller. Jacob enjoyed it and also enjoyed playing with the stylist's equipment.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP